无论是在电视机前,还是在现场,观看一场比赛是正常不过的事情。下面我们为大伙收拾的观看比赛对话英语,期望对大伙有用!
观看比赛对话英语
Larry: This is really an exciting race, isn't it?
拉里:这真是一场激动人心的比赛啊,是吧?
Mike: Yeah. Oh, look, No. 2 is trying to pass No. 6. Wow, it's a close one and…yes! He did it. The defending champion made a skillful moving just now.
麦克:是啊!快看,2号车手正试图超越6号呢。哇哦,近了……真棒!他超越了。卫冕冠军刚刚的超车非常有方法啊。
Larry: Cool! Do you think he'll take the lead until the end?
拉里:太酷了!你觉得他会一直领先到最后吗?
Mike: I am not sure. He has four laps to go, so it's premature to tell.
麦克:我不确定。他还要再跑四圈呢,目前干什么判断都为时过早啊。
Larry: Oh, what happened to that bicycle? Look, it is slowing down.
拉里:哦,那辆车如何了?看,它开始减速了。
Mike: I think there must be something wrong. Oh…no, no! Several bicycles crash on it.
麦克:我想肯定是哪出了问题。噢……不要啊!有几辆车和它撞到一块了。
Larry: My God! I hope no one's got injured.
拉里:天啊!我期望无人受伤。
Mike: Yeah, I hope so, too. Oh, look, No. 2 is making his way into the pit.
麦克:是啊,我也期望这样。噢,看,2号车手正进修理站呢。
Larry: Why? Is there anything wrong?
拉里:什么问题?出那些问题了吗?
Mike: I don't know, either. This phenomenon is abnormal. He shouldn't have gone to the pit. Look, the pit crew is changing the tires. He must have some trouble with the tires.
麦克:我也不了解。这不是正常现象,他本不应该进修理站的啊。看,修理职员正换汽车轮胎呢。肯定是汽车轮胎出了那些问题。
Larry: Yeah. How unlucky he is! Wow, No. 15 is in the lead now. He has only one lap to go. I think he'll be the winner today.
拉里:是啊,他太不走运了!喔,15号车手目前领先了。他只剩下一圈就跑完了。我想他今天要得冠了。
Mike: Yes. He is a lucky man.
麦克:是啊。他太幸运了。